We passed our Annual Matrix Continuous Improvement Check
11 December 2018
We're pleased to announce we passed our Annual Matrix Continuous Improvement Check this year.
The Matrix assessment standard recognises our commitment to delivering Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) and demonstrates a number of strengths including our:
1. Clear and bold strategic aims relating to our IAG provision
2. Range of means to promote opportunities to our various stakeholders for all our different brands
3. Impressive array of tools to assist learners
4. High level of consistency in the quality of IAG across all parts of the Service
The Matrix Standard is the unique quality standard for organisations to assess and measure their advice and support services, which ultimately supports individuals in their choice of career, learning, work and life goals. The Standard and assessment cover four main areas:
- Leadership and Management
- Service Delivery
- Continuous Quality Improvement
Overall the Matrix Accreditation underlines the quality and dedication of our service across Kent Adult Education and Kent Training and Apprenticeships.