Following the government's recent announcement regarding updated guidance for the use of face coverings in public areas, please see below our Covid-19 guidelines for learning in our classrooms:
- Face coverings are recommended to be worn in all areas, including classrooms, unless exempt
- 2 metres social distancing is to be maintained in all corridors and communal areas
- Hand sanitiser stations are available in every room and in all communal spaces
- We have installed screens where appropriate
- We offer free lateral flow test kits for our students
Please continue to refer to our website and social media pages for information about centre-based courses and our online offer.
Further details and information about accessing our buildings safely will be provided as part of the enrolment process. Read our Guide for Learners - Learning Safely with Kent Adult Education.
Kent Adult Education.
E-newsletter sign up
Fill out the form below to sign up to emailer. You’ll get the very latest news, events and new courses.