The following centres are open, initially for reduced hours.
These centres will operate at a reduced capacity and not all courses will be able to return to a centre - please ensure you ask when you enrol what is planned for your course and check the course outline where you should also find this information.
We have been working with KCC colleagues to identify centres that can be made Covid-19 secure. We have developed new ways of working and remodelled centres to support the safety of our learners and staff. Some of our specialist facilities are now available.
Changes have been made to make centres Covid-19 secure, these include:
- The installation of sanitiser stations
- New instructional signage, changed entry and exit to buildings
- The closure of social areas and the management of routes around buildings
- Classrooms have reduced capacity to maintain social distancing for learners and staff
- The installation of screens where appropriate
- The implementation of a track and trace system
Please continue to refer to our website and social media pages to stay up to date, as the situation can change to reflect safety guidelines and government advice.
Further details and information about accessing our buildings safely will be provided as part of the enrolment process. Read our Guide for Learners - Learning Safely with Kent Adult Education.
Remember, if you would rather take part from home, we have an extensive range of online live, interactive classes taught by our experienced tutors. View our online courses.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back.
Kent Adult Education