Club60 Terms and Conditions
1. Club60 membership is available to anyone over the age of 60.
2. Discounts earned through Club60 can only be applied if you are 60 at the time of enrolment, and cannot be applied retroactively.
3. Accredited courses, Partnership courses and Pay As You Go courses are not included in the Club60 promotion. Reward points/discount codes cannot be used to purchase these courses and will not be given after enrolling on these courses.
4. It is a condition of membership that all terms and conditions are adhered to.
5. Future rewards and discounts: Any reward/discount earned is based on the payment received – the net value of the shopping basket after all concession and discounts.
6. The reward/discount value is calculated based on spend levels as follows: £0 - £50 - Nil £51-£180 - 5% Over £181 -10%
7. The reward/discount code cannot be exchanged for cash; it can only be used against future purchases from Kent Adult Education. Example – You pay £200 (net value of the shopping basket) this will entitle you to a reward/discount off future purchases of 10%. Your reward/discount code will be generated upon completing your transaction and can printed off in centre or will be emailed directly to you within 24 hours of this purchase.
8. Reward/discount codes can only be redeemed once.
9. Future course purchases will also attract reward/discounts based on the net value of your shopping basket. Example - You pay £200 after concession, and then apply your previous Club60 members’ reward/discount of 10% (£20) equating to a net shopping basket value of £180, this will entitle you to a discount of 5%off future purchase.
10. Reward/discount codes will be time limited for redemption. The confirming of your reward/discount will detail the validity and expiry date of this code. Please retain this confirmation to be able to access your Club60 membership reward/discount.
11. You may choose to pay by standing order if so discounts will be achieved based on the net value of the shopping basket. However, we reserve the right, should you default on the payment terms, to re-apply the discount in order to reclaim any monies owed.
12. Club60 membership is conditional upon each member having a valid email address.
13. All personal information about Club60 members is treated as Private and Confidential. We will only use and disclose the information we have about private individuals in the normal course of conducting Kent Adult Education business.
14. Kent Adult Education may use your information to keep you informed by post, telephone or other means about products and services that maybe of interest to you. Occasionally we may send you details of products and services from other carefully selected companies. If you do not want your information to be used for these purposes or if you have any questions/comments about your privacy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, private customers have a right to see personal information about them that we hold in our records. If you wish to exercise this right, or have any other related queries email@example.com.
15. If we decide to amend, alter or otherwise change the terms and conditions, we will notify you by posting a revised version on the website, which shall automatically take effect and replace the terms of membership upon the later of (a) your next use of the Website; or (b) seven days after it is posted on the website. Your continued membership of Club60 will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms of membership or any revised version, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to terminate your membership.
16. Passwords and security - You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password (do not give other people your password), and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You need to notify Kent Adult Education immediately of any unauthorised use of your password. Kent Adult Education has the right to disable any member identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated at any time, if in its opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
Click here to return to the Club60 page.