Starting at just £30, an experience course lets you try a different topic each week. It could be one week watercolour and the next week acrylics, or first week yoga and the second week pilates.
See all experience courses
Taster sessions are either free or charge a nominal fee (it's amazing what you can get for a pound!). Come along and see what it's all about. Have a go at self-defence, yoga, creative writing or one of hundreds of taster courses held throughout the county.
See all taster sessions
Gift Vouchers Terms and Conditions
Gift Vouchers can be purchased from all Kent Adult Education centres, online at www.kentadulteducation.co.uk or over the phone on 03000 41 22 22.
Delivery of Gift Vouchers
- Please note you must have an email address to purchase and redeem a Kent Adult Education Gift Voucher.
- Gift Voucher codes cannot be used with other discount codes. However they may be used with other concessions.
- You can purchase Gift Vouchers up to the value of £250 in a single transaction online.
- Gift Vouchers can be purchased for the following values £20, £25, £30, £50, £100, £150, £200, £250.
- Kent Adult Education reserves the right to cancel the Gift Voucher code if, in our sole discretion, we deem such action necessary.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email giving you your Gift Voucher code and confirming the value of the code you have purchased. In the event of any query, please call on 03000 41 22 22, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow up to ten working days for delivery.
- We use Royal Mail for the majority of our deliveries but will use other services where appropriate.
- A cost of £2 will be applied to any orders which require postal delivery.
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed against one course. To purchase more than one course, a new Gift Voucher code will be provided as change from the first course and the purchasing process will need to be repeated.
- Gift Vouchers may be used to purchase a course of a higher price than the value of the Gift Voucher, on payment of the difference.
- Gift Vouchers may be used to purchase a course of a lower price, with the difference being provided to you in the form of a new Gift Voucher code. The new Gift Voucher code can only be provided for amounts over £1.
- Gift Vouchers can be used in all Kent Adult Education centres, online at www.kentadulteducation.co.uk or over the phone on 03000 41 22 22.
- Gift Voucher codes are valid for 14 months from date of purchase. Any Gift Voucher codes unused will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
- Kent Adult Education will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Vouchers.
- If a course you purchase with a Gift Voucher fails to run as advertised, and we are not able to transfer you to an alternative, in accordance with our general Terms and Conditions, we may offer you a refund in the form of a new Gift Voucher code and not cash.