Sessional Tutors required in Kent
We are looking for people like you.
If you have a passion for your subject and want to share it with others, working for Kent Adult Education as a part time tutor can be a rewarding and interesting experience.
As an organisation offering a wide range of courses across Kent, we need tutors who can inspire others in an informative and engaging way.
The types of experience and skills we are looking for are diverse. Some of our specialist areas include:
• The Arts
• Languages incl. British Sign Language
• Fitness and Wellbeing
• History and Genealogy
• Counselling and Psychology
• Teaching and Learning incl. Early Years and Teaching Assistant
• Business and IT
• Writing and Literature
What we need from you
- You need to thrive on the success of others, hold relevant professional qualifications and have expertise in your subject area.
- A commitment to providing excellent learning opportunities for your students.
- Experience of teaching adults is desirable but not essential – we will provide development support for the right people.
What you get in return
- A chance to share your passion for your subject
- Relevant training
- A good hourly rate
- A professional and experienced line manager
- Part time flexible working schedule (as courses are available during the day, evenings and weekends).
View the full job description here
If you think you have the skills we need then apply online today and join us in bringing learning to life.
As well as our current vacancies that you can see by clicking the button below, we are very happy to receive additional speculative applications.
If you are already working as a Tutor for Kent Adult Education please register your interest for any of these vacancies with your line manager.
If you are interested in teaching Functional Skills/GCSE English and Maths, ESOL, EFL, please visit the Kent County Council Jobs page.