ESOL and EFL Courses
If you are a non-English speaker, our ESOL and EFL courses will help you learn the language to improve your speaking and writing skills, find a job or start a career and gain a nationally recognised qualification.
ESOL courses are for people whose first language is not English. They will help you improve your spoken and written English, help you prepare to find a job and help you gain a Trinity ESOL qualification.
- Flexible payment plans are available – ask for details in centre
- Overseas rates apply to non-eligible students
- If you are on a low income, we may be able to help you with the cost
- ESOL is free if you receive the relevant benefits
- Fees are non-refundable if you withdraw from the course. Outstanding fees are also payable if you decide to withdraw early
- We expect firm commitment, including regular attendance
EFL courses help you improve your English as well as your job and career opportunities in the UK. There are no restrictions on who can attend an EFL course. These courses have a heavier focus on grammar than ESOL courses.
English Pronunciation - Accent Reduction courses are one-day courses to help you reduce your accent and improve pronunciation.